sábado, 10 de enero de 2009

The things I've done

I thought I had all my dues payed already... but it seems that I still have tons of things to pay off.. every tear I made fall, every dream I shattered, every smile I turned into a painful scream, every heart I broke, every happy moment I tore apart..
Do I think I really deserve all the things I'm feeling right now? yeah, kind of..
I fell in love after years of being aware of love.. he just came kicking, pushing, destroying every defense i had around my heart.. in such a sweet way.. with that smile I love so much and with that look that makes me feel so alive..
Nevertheless I don't hate him for doing so.. I love the fact that he could get in there.. even if I could I wouldn't hate him.. he turned my life into a living dream.. he gave me back my smile.. he made me feel someone with every kiss he gave me.. needed with every word he told me.. "jealous of the air he breathes".. he made me realize I could be great for someone.. everything I ever asked, dreamed of, wanted for.. is what he is..
I can't understand why he took the decition he took.. but I will keep my promise of being his friend.. even if it hurts.. he deserves nothing but the best.. and somehow I blame my self for what he chose.. I am the one to blame.. no body else..
Meanwhile this pain of mine will have the same sentence as I always give to my pains.. It would be locked inside me.. to remember me the things I loose for being different.. the price to pay for letting myself be..

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Sweet Sacrifice
Evanescence
It's true, we're all a little insane
But it's so clear
Now that I'm unchained

Fear is only in our minds
Taking over all the time
Fear is only in our minds but it's
Taking over all the time

You poor sweet innocent thing
Dry your eyes and testify
You know you live to break me - don't deny
Sweet sacrifice

One day I'm gonna forget your name
And one sweet day
You're gonna drown in my lost pain

Fear is only in our minds
Taking over all the time
Fear is only in our minds but it's
Taking over all the time

You poor sweet innocent thing
Dry your eyes and testify
And oh, you love to hate me, don't you, honey?
I'm your sacrifice

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life
Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

Do you wonder why you hate?
Are you still too weak to survive your mistakes?

You poor sweet innocent thing
Dry your eyes and testify
You know you live to break me - don't deny
Sweet sacrifice